X-Pro2 Camera Body Firmware Update Ver.1.01
Please read the followings and update the firmware.
- ·Please read this update after refreshing this page.
- *In case of Windows (Internet Explorer / FireFox / Google Chrome), hold down the “Control” key and “F5” key.
- *In case of Macintosh (Safari / Google Chrome), hold down the “Command” key and “R” key.
- *In case of Macintosh (FireFox), hold down the “Command”, “Shift” and “R” keys at same time.
- ·The firmware upgrade is not required if its version is 1.01.
- *Refer to “2) Firmware version checking procedure” in the “Detail of firmware update steps” below to check the firmwawre version.
- ·Please use your camera and lens with the latest version of firmware.
(If you don’t use them with the latest version, you may not enjoy their full performance.)
Detail of the update
The firmware update Ver. 1.01 from Ver.1.00 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.The Phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, established customized menu settings are reset to factory default setting when the camera is turned off.
- 2.Improvement of image quality when shooting in the long exposure mode.
Firmware update steps
Summary of firmware update steps
- 1.Check the firmware version.
- 2.Prepare a formatted memory card.
- 3.Download the firmware and copy it to the card.
- 4.Put the memory card with the firmware in the camera and update it.
Detail of firmware update steps
Please refer to the steps below about necessities and steps for firmware update.
- 1.If firmware updating fails, the camera may no longer operate correctly in some cases. Carefully read the notes provided here.
- 2.Always use the fully-charged battery when updating the firmware as a basic manner. Never turn the camera off or attempt to use any of the camera controls while the firmware is being overwritten.
- 3.Firmware updating requires approximately 90 seconds.
- 4.Once the firmware has been updated, some data of the previous version cannot be restored.
- 5.Please check here if you encounter any problems.